Consider the following scenarios that were recently printed in our local newspaper related to the spread of COVID-19:
- Going to work when sick.
- Not wearing face masks or not wearing them correctly.
- Traveling to COVID-19 hot spots and bringing back the virus.
- Sending children to school sick.
- Attending large holiday parties where unmasked people engage in close contact activities like dancing, singing, and sharing food.
- Gathering for in-person birthday parties with guests from other households.
- Attending large prayer group sessions without following social distancing and masking guidelines.
- Visiting grocery stores or other areas without practicing social distancing and wearing masks.
- Joining poker games where people sit too close to each other.
- Huddling too close together at bars to watch football games.
These are clear examples of how this virus continues to spread.
Recently, we considered ordering a to-go dinner from a local restaurant, but decided against it…
View original post 128 more words